Explore best practices and gain access to tools and resources
on advancing health equity, diversity and inclusion
The Institute's regional symposiums bring together thought leaders and executives from the health care field to share proven best practices, and explore strategies to eliminate health care disparities. The forums will offer the opportunity for informal conversations and networking with peers and other influential health care leaders. The symposiums’ content areas include data collection usage and tools, diversity in leadership and governance best practices and strategies, and staff development with cultural competency curricula.
Education and Best Practices:
- Strengthen your role as a diversity practitioner
- Gain knowledge of the latest trends in health care diversity management through interactive discussions
- Learn from best practices in the areas of health equity, diversity and inclusion
- Expand learning on leadership and professional development
Valuable Tools and Resources:
- Gain access to a variety of take-away tools, best practices and guides
- Network with other national and regional diversity practitioners and health care executives while sharing knowledge
- Hear from experts and thought leaders from hospitals, government, academia and business
By clicking on the below links, find program details regarding past Regional Symposiums:
For more information about the Regional Symposiums or symposium sponsorship opportunities, contact Jetaun Mallett, Manager of Operations and Business Development, at (312) 422-2692 or email@example.com.