About National Leadership Conferences
2018 National Leadership and Education Confenerce details will be announced July 2017.
The Institute's National Leadership and Education Conference is the premier health services conference on advancing health equity and managing diversity and inclusion. Senior health care executives, human resource directors, diversity specialists, consultants, trustees and others examine best practices in the areas of health equity, diverse leadership opportunities in health management and explore recruitment and retention strategies. The Institute's Conference provides leadership development in diversity management, insight on designing and effectively managing health equity and diversity programs, valuable resources and tools for health care organizations, succession planning and more.
Why Should YOU Attend the Institute for Diversity in Health Management's Conference?
Education and Best Practices Programs
- Advance your leadership capabilities
- Strengthen your role as a diversity practitioner
- Hear from notable leaders on health equity and the elimination of health disparities
- Gain knowledge of the latest trends in health care diversity management through interactive breakouts for all career levels
Valuable Tools and Resources
- Gain access to a variety of take-away tools, best practices and guides
- Network with other national and regional diversity health practitioners and health care executives
- Hear from experts and thought leaders from hospital, government and business community leaders
Innovative Products & Services
- Examine products that can help you solve problems within your organization
- Networking and knowledge sharing on state-of-the-art services in health care
- Connect with suppliers helping to advance health care products and services
- Take-away tools and resources on diversity and disparities in health care
- Focused learning on leadership and professional development
- Partnership opportunities with top health care leaders
Program Content Areas
- Data collection usage and tools
- Diversity in leadership and governance best practices and strategies
- Cultural competency curricula
- Latest related standards
Past National Conferences
By clicking on the links below, you can access the Resource Center for past Institute National Leadership Conferences. There, you'll find presentations from speakers, photographs and other relevant information about the conferences.
2016: Accelerating Health Equity through Diversity and Inclusion, Philadelphia, Penn.
2014: Equity: Moving Beyond Diversity, Chicago, Ill.
2012: Run Towards The Roar - Confronting Disparities: A National Call To Action, Nashville, Tenn.
2010: Changing The Culture Of Healthcare, Chicago, Ill.
For more information about the Institute's National Conferences, including sponsorship opportunities, contact Jetaun Mallett, manager of operations and business development, at 312-422-2692 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: May 17, 2017