2012 National Leadership and Education Conference
Welcome to the 2012 National Leadership and Education Conference Resource Center
Thank you for accessing the Conference Resource Center. The Institute's 2012 National Leadership and Education Conference brought together nearly 300 of the nation's most influential, progressive health care leaders for two days of education, discussion and networking. In an effort to continue this conversation, the speakers' presentation materials and other resources, are posted here for your use.
Click here to access the 2012 program and schedule.
Click here to access the official brochure, complete with speaker bios.
Click here to access photos from the 2012 National Conference.
For your convenience, copies of the Powerpoint presentations for the Breakout Sessions and the Plenary Sessions are provided below:
Own the Roar: Concurrent Breakout Session Presentations
- A Continuous Quality Improvement Approach to Organizational Cultural Competence
- Diversity in Leadership and Governance: Practices in Recruitment and Retention
- Eliminating Disparities: Data Collection, Design Interventions, Removing Variances
- The New and Enhanced CLAS Standards
- Using Health Information Technology to Reduce Health Care Disparities
- Certification Standards for Medical Interpreters
- Run Toward the Roar: Roar Master Leadership
- Hear The Roar: Attacking Disparities in South Carolina
- Hear The Roar: CHA Diversity Collaborative : From Intent to Impact
- Face the Roar: Educating Clinicians to Provide Culturally Competent Patient-Centered Care
- Face the Roar: Improving Quality Through Cultural Competence: Delivering Quality Care to Diverse Populations
American Leadership Council on Diversity in Healthcare Information Session
Diversity and Disparities: A Benchmarking Study of U.S. Hospitals
- Chart Pack
- Top Performers Deck
- Press Release
The Steamboat, "General Jackson," in Nashville, TN.
For more information about the 2012 National Conference, please contact Jetaun Mallett at 312-422-2692 or email@example.com.
Updated: Oct. 24, 2012