Newly Revamped Career Center Launched
August 12, 2013
The Institute for Diversity in Health Management is delighted to announce the launch of our newly revamped Career Center, effective immediately. Whether you’re a health care employer in search of diverse talent or someone seeking employment with a hospital or health care organization, we’ve made it even easier to connect health care employers with diverse job candidates across the country.
We’ve updated and streamlined many aspects of the Career Center, making it easier for employers and job seekers alike to find their ideal match.
- Applicants can now search jobs by category, organization type, city, or state/province. They also have the option to view all current job postings.
- Applicants can select their resumes to appear under multiple position categories and organization types.
- They can also enter keywords and upload a PDF/Doc of their resumes.
- Employers now have the ability to search for resumes by category, organization type, state, date last modified, or by keywords.
- A "View All" option has been added to the Resume search function.
- When viewing a resume, employers now have both the person's information and the resume itself on the same page.
- Position requirements and instructions on how to apply have been added to the Add/Edit jobs feature.
- Position description, requirements, and instructions now allow for Rich Text formatting.
- Employers can now deactivate jobs on their own. Otherwise, job postings remain active for 6 months after the initial posting date.
As always, there is no charge for job candidates to post their resume and search for jobs within the Institute's Career Center. Only Institute members are eligible to post job opportunities or search the Resume Bank. If your organization is not a member of the Institute, you can apply for membership here or contact Pamela Janniere, Manager of Membership and Education, at 312-422-2691 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to start your journey with the Institute’s new and improved Career Center.