October Issue of Bridges Available
October 4, 2013
The October issue of Bridges, the Institute for Diversity in Health Management’s quarterly newsletter, is now available for download.
In this issue, read about:
• The Institute’s Regional Symposiums on Diversity and Disparities;
• The upcoming Emerging Minority Leaders program and Hospital Trustee Professional Program;
• A former Institute SEP student now set to lead NAHSE;
• Member resources and the next Diversity Dialogue webinar;
• The latest developments and resources from the Equity of Care initiative;
• A profile of Institute board member Nicholas Tejeda; and
• Many other news items of interest to health care leaders
In addition, make sure to mark your calendar for June 11-13, 2014 for the Institute’s National Leadership and Education Conference in Chicago. To download a copy of Bridges, click here or visit the Bridges Newsletter link on the left side of this page. You also will find information on this page about how you can advertise in the next issue of Bridges.
|Pete Davis Senior Communications Specialist American Hospital Association|