2014 Member Value Piece Available
September 30, 2014
The 2014 Institute for Diversity Value of Membership Piece is now available for download.
Featured items in this updated piece include:
- A recap of "Equity: Moving Beyond Diversity," the Institute's 2014 National Leadership and Education Conference;
- Information regarding the Institute's Summer Enrichment Program, a 10-week internship program that gives minority graduate students real-world work experience in a hospital or health care facility;
- Priority member access to results from "Diversity and Disparities: A Benchmark Study of U.S. Hospitals," the Institute's biennial benchmarking study;
- Consulting services provided by Institute staff to numerous member organizations; and
- Many additional resources available exclusively for Institute members.
To download a copy of the 2014 Value of Membership piece, click here. For questions regarding Institute membership, please contact Pamela Janniere, Manager of Membership, Marketing and Education, at (312) 422-2691 or firstname.lastname@example.org.