Latest Edition of Bridges Available
September 26, 2014
The September issue of Bridges, the Institute for Diversity in Health Management’s quarterly newsletter, is now available for download.
In this issue, read about:
• A special six-page insert showing the value of membership in the Institute;
• The success of the Certificate in Diversity Management in Health Care program and how you can register for the next cohort;
• The inaugural AHA Equity of Care Award winner – Massachusetts General Hospital – and its efforts to deliver equitable care to its patients and community;
• A profile of Institute board member Roy Hawkins, Jr., president of the National Association of Health Services Executives;
• All of the upcoming Diversity Dialogue webinars on important topics related to diversity and equity; and
• Other news items of interest to health care leaders.
To download the latest copy of Bridges, click here.