Latest Edition of Bridges Available
August 7, 2015
The August issue of Bridges, the Institute for Diversity in Health Management's quarterly newsletter, is now available for download.
In this issue, read about:
- How you can take the #123forEquity pledge to help eliminate health care disparities;
- A recap of a full-day conference focused on the intersection of quality and equity that preceded the Health Forum/AHA Leadership Summit in San Francisco, as well as many other activities the Institute was involved in at the Summit;
- A new pilot internship program for young, diverse health care leaders;
- New developments from the American Leadership Council on Diversity in Health Care;
- How to register for the next cohort of the Institute's diversity certificate fellowship;
- Upcoming Diversity Dialogue webinars and additional Institute educational programs; and
- The date and location for the Institute's 2016 National Leadership and Education Conference.
To download a copy of Bridges, click here.