NEW Institute Program Helps You Gain First-Hand Access to the Next Generation of Health Care Leaders
June 22, 2015
Building on the success of the Institute for Diversity in Health Management’s (Institute) Summer Enrichment Program, we are excited to introduce a new pilot program, the Fall Enrichment Program (FEP). This 10-week immersive internship matches highly-qualified minority graduate students in the health care field with hospitals and health care organizations across the country. We take the hard work out of finding qualified interns ready for hire!
Through the FEP, students:
- Gain invaluable professional experience and exposure to vital issues in health care;
- Develop unique perspectives on health care organizations’ mission and service delivery at both community and administrative levels; and
- Benefit from many networking and professional development opportunities.
- Gain first-hand access to the next generation of health care leaders, available for immediate, full-time placement;
- Benefit from innovative insights and expertise, which can lead to lasting positive organizational effects; and
- Receive a complimentary membership with the Institute, which includes free access to educational webinars, members-only resources, the latest news on diversity in leadership and more! (Hospitals that are already members of the Institute enjoy a reduced placement fee.)
Registration is open NOW! We have a limited number of open slots for this program. Don’t delay and miss your chance to participate.