New 2015 ALCDH Members Announced
January 16, 2015
The Institute’s American Leadership Council on Diversity in Healthcare (ALCDH) is pleased to welcome its newest members. Created by the Institute in 2006, the ALCDH fosters collaboration among diversity practitioners committed to developing and implementing change initiatives through research, education and advocacy to improve the quality, safety and access to care among the nation’s health care providers.
Congratulations to the newest ALCDH members:
- Desha R. Dickson - Director of Diversity and Community Engagement, Reading Health System, West Reading, PA
- Heidi Gartland - Vice President of Diversity and Inclusion, University Hospitals, Cleveland
- Cathy Grant, CDM - Director of Diversity, Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, FL
- James Page, Jr. - Vice President of Diversity and Inclusion, The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System, Baltimore
- Leslye C. Steptoe - Vice President of Diversity and Inclusiveness, Mental Health Center of Denver
- Berlinda Tyler-Jamison – Vice President of Community Impact, Trinity Regional Health System
- George Walker - Manager of Diversity and Inclusion, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York, NY
- Michael L. Weaver, M.D., CDM - Emergency Physician, Saint Luke's Health System, Kansas City, MO
For more information about the ALCDH, click here or contact Craig Blassingame, Institute programs and operations specialist, at (312) 422-2693 or email@example.com.