Health care organizations must be able attract, retain, and nurture diverse talent that can transform their organizations into culturally competent institutions that will survive and thrive well into the future. The place to start is the Institute’s Career Center.
The Institute Career Center offers online searchable database, which links health care employers and diverse job candidates.
- For candidates, the job bank presents career opportunities at hundreds of hospitals nationwide. The database also links candidates to fellowships and other leadership programs at health care organizations across the country.
- For employers, the Career Center provides access to the résumés of thousands of diverse candidates.
Please note that only Institute members are eligible to post job opportunities or search the Resume Bank. However, there is no charge for job seekers who wish to post their resumes. Note: You must sign in to the Career Center and create a profile in order to create or view a job posting.
Institute Members: Click here for instructions on how to set up your Career Center profile and post job openings.
To sign into the Career Center:
- Click here.
- Select “Use this link to create user name and password”
- Enter all required information. Hit CONTINUE.
- Note: Make sure you username and password are less than 10 characters
- You will be emailed a username/password reminder and now have access to the Career Center.
Looking for a job?
For job seekers, the Career Center's online searchable database will allow you to post your resume and search for jobs.
Use of the Career Center is free of charge, and all job candidates and employers are encouraged to create a profile.
Looking for a candidate?
For employers, the Career Center's online searchable database allows you to post jobs and if you are an Institute member, it will provide your organization access to the résumés of thousands of diverse candidates.
Use of the Career Center is free to all Institute Members. Only Institute members have access to job candidates’ resumes. They are not searchable by non-members.
For more information about joining the Institute, please contact Pam Janniere, at the information listed below.
For more information about the Career Center, please contact Chris Biddle, Membership and Education Specialist, at 312-422-2658 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: November 13, 2014