Institute for Diversity and Health Equity alumni are comprised of past scholarship, fellowship recipients and Summer and Fall Enrichment Program graduate interns who have a desire to give back to others as they were helped by the Institute.
- To support the core values and strengthen the objectives of the Institute
- To serve as an advisory group to the Institute staff
- To build an Institute Alumni Network
- To serve as role models and mentors to Institute-sponsored students
- To provide networking and career enhancement opportunities to fellow alumni
For more information on how to become a part of our alumni network, please contact us at email@example.com or (312) 422-2630.